The Department of International Relations is structural subdivisions of Avicenna Tajik State Medical University, which carries out organizational and coordinating activities of the University in the field of international relations aimed at integration into the world educational system and strengthening the authority of the ATSMU in the international arena.
The Department of International Relations implement international contacts with many higher educational institutions and one of the important functions of the department is establishing contacts with international organizations and universities in order to train highly qualified personnel and attracting leading foreign educational and scientific centers for further mutually beneficial cooperation.
In ATSMU are being studied students from 13 countries: Russia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Denmark, USA, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Latvia, and Azerbaijan. ATSMU conduct dynamic international activity and has bilateral cooperation with higher educational institutions and international associations of foreign states. Moreover, participates in many international investment programs.
1. Establishment and development of effective mutually beneficial partnerships with leading educational and scientific institutions of the world, preparation of bilateral and multilateral cooperation programs in the field of science and education:
Facilitate the participation of ATSMU in international educational programs;
Facilitate the participation of faculty and students in academic mobility program;
Assistance to Staff development abroad;
Facilitate the cooperation with foreign higher education institutions, with medical institutions and organizations in the field of scientific research;
implementation of international activities, the conclusion of agreements and agreements with higher education institutions, with international organizations and foreign partners;
assistance in obtaining international educational and scientific grants;
2. Involvement of foreign citizens in educational process, preparation and internship at the ATSMU;
3. Visa support for foreign citizens studying at ATSMU, visa support of the guests of the university.
Bilateral cooperation agreements
State Educational Institution “Avicenna Tajik State Medical University” has bilateral cooperation agreements with following companies:
1. Limited liability company “ISM Edutech PVT LTD” - for attracting students from India;
2. It should be noted that the official representatives of Avicenna Tajik State Medical University for recruiting students from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to ATSMU are:
- Nassak Consultants Private Limited. For detailed information regarding admission to ATSMU, please refer to the contact person: Dr. Humayun Rashid with Whatsapp numbers: +923024809809; +992552667575 located in Office No 2, 1st floor, 36 Civic Center Barkat Market Lahore, Pakistan.
- HR Abroad Service Pvt Ltd. For detailed information regarding admission to ATSMU, please refer to the contact person: Dr. Husnain Raza with Whatsapp numbers: +992555613636; located in Millenial-1 3rd floor, 4D Revenue, Employees cooperative housing Society, Block A, Johar Town Lahore, Pakistan ()923106094444), website: www.hrabroadservice.com, email: Hrabroadservices@gmail.com